1. Collect all your broken crayons.
2. Tear off all the paper.
3. Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees, Spray a mini muffin pan with olive oil (or use muffin liners).
4. Put all your little crayon pieces into the muffin pan.
6. Put into the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Let cool completely before you pop them out and use them.
*Good to know*
Fill them almost to the top. The more crayons you put into one opening the bigger your melted crayon will be. Broken pieces from plastic "Twistable" crayons did not melt very well.