Here is what you will need: Ice tray, water, food coloring, toothpicks, and plastic wrap.
1. Fill your ice cube tray with water and add food coloring to each cube slot.
2. Stretch plastic wrap over the top tightly and poke a toothpick into each one. (Make sure the toothpick stands straight up). 3. Put into the freezer overnight.
4. Take out and remove plastic wrap.
5. You can use a large piece of poster board paper, or let your child "paint" directly onto the cement...although the paper shows up much better.
6. "Paint" away!! This is wonderful for a warm day!