1. Collect all your broken crayons.
2. Tear off all the paper.
3. Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees, Spray a mini muffin pan with olive oil (or use muffin liners).
4. Put all your little crayon pieces into the muffin pan.
6. Put into the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Let cool completely before you pop them out and use them.
*Good to know*
Fill them almost to the top. The more crayons you put into one opening the bigger your melted crayon will be. Broken pieces from plastic "Twistable" crayons did not melt very well.
Provide paper plates, glue, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, and Pom Poms for each child to make their own paper plate clown.
Combine 1 tablespoon self-raising flour, a few little drops of food coloring, 1 tablespoon salt and enough water to make a nice smooth paste. Have children paint on a thick sheet of cardboard. Then microwave the design on high for 10 – 30 seconds until the paint puffs and it’s all nice and dry.