Here is what you will need: Dyed pasta (different varieties), muffin tins, ladles, spoons, measuring cups, ice cream scoop, and whatever else looks like fun to play with.
Let you children's imagination take them away. This kept my children busy for an hour (might have been more but they had to go to bed). They loved playing with the dyed pasta!
Here is what you will need: Glasses, water, food coloring, spoon.
1. Fill your glasses with different amounts of water.
2. Put several drops of food coloring into each glass.
3. Using the back of the spoon have your children gently tap the top of each glass.
4. Have your children "play" different songs, like "Twinkle, Twinkle" or "Jingle Bells".
This activity is perfect for infants! It is as simple as cutting out foam ducks and putting them in a baggie of blue paint. This sensory activity stimulates the brain with its bright colors and the cool Squishy feeling of the paint in the bag. Pop it in the fridge for a few minutes on a hot day to help your child cool down while playing.
Materials needed: Blue paint (hair gel can also be used), yellow foam, baggie, tape, scissors.
1. Cut out a few yellow ducks
2. put the ducks in the baggie and fill it with the blue paint or hair gel.
3. seal the bag with a strong piece of tape duct tape works well!
It is suggested that your child uses this under adult supervision.
What you need: White vinegar, baking soda, liquid dropper, food coloring, small dishes, and a large baking dish (or 2)
1. Put baking soda into a baking type dish and spread it out.
2. Pour a small amount of white vinegar into the small dishes.
3. Let your children put a drop or 2 of food coloring into the vinegar and gently shake it around to mix well.
4. Using the liquid dropper fill it with the vinegar solution and drop it into the baking soda and see what happens!
5. Then just let them play with it.....Spreading around the baking soda after it is all colored is really fun!!