Here is what you need: 4 Sheets of tissue paper, glue, water, balloon, and scissors.
1. Blow up the balloon
2. Cut tissue paper into approx 4x4 squares.
3. Mix 1/3 cup glue with 1 cup of water and place into a bowl.
4. Place the tissue papers (one at a time) into the glue mixture and let it get soaked through.
5. Place all over the balloon. Do 3 layers of tissue paper.
6. Leave a space at the bottom of the balloon where the tie is.
7. Let dry. This may take a day or two.
8. When totally dry, pop the balloon and remove. Now you have a paper mache globe!