Supplies Needed(per star); Six Popsicle sticks, 6" of yarn, paint, and glue.
Directions; Paint Popsicle sticks, and lay flat to dry. Once dry, position them into two triangles. Glue at each corner of the triangle. Once both sets of triangles are dry position them on top of each other to create a six-point star. Glue the triangles together. Once the star is dry, tie a piece of yarn or ribbon though the top of the star.
Supplies Needed; Paper plate, paint and paint brush, glue and glitter – optional, hole punch, scissors, yarn or ribbon – 2-3 feet
1. Punch or cut a small hole in the center of your paper plate. Using scissors, cut out the middle of the paper plate to create a circle shape.
2. Paint your paper plate with blue or gold paint. You can also brush your plate with glue and add glitter to the plate. Let this dry completely before going to the next step.
3. With your hole punch, punch 6 holes on the inside edge of the paper plate. Space them evenly, about 3 inches apart.
4. Using your ribbon or yarn, tie a knot in one of the holes. From there, thread your ribbon through each hole into 2 triangle shapes, creating the shape of a Star of David with 6 points.
5. Once you’re done with each of the holes, you can tie it off or make a long strand or loop for hanging.