Read "Chicks and Salsa"
Here is what you will need:
4. Add 1/2 cup of birdseed to the gelatin mixture.
5. Lay wax paper down, and place cookie cutters onto the wax paper.
8. Pat the top of the mixture.
9. Leave overnight to set up.
10. The next day carefully take them out of the cookie cutters and hang them up outside!
1. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and stir in 2 packs of gelatin.
3. Stir gelatin until dissolved.
6. Spoon the mixture into the cookie cutters until they are half way full.
7. Lay the twine into the the mixture and spoon more mixture into the cookie cutters until full.